The European elections are approaching and your input is very much needed! YourVoteMatters.eu is what you need to give your organisation the opportunity to make an impact on the public debate around the most important issues of the next European elections.
By setting up your free profile on the platform, you can publish proposals that citizens can vote and comment, communicating clearly your position on relevant issues to large groups of voters.
In order to register on the platform, your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- The organisation should be based in the EU so that is directly concerned by the 2019 election and in the political life of the Union;
- The organisation must be recognised as a legal entity according to the law of the country in which it is based;
- The organisation should have a national or European focus
- The organisation should have a good reputability – e.g. no hate speech, incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence
- The organisation should have a directly attributable website or webpage/profile
- The organisation should be policy oriented in order to propose ideas in the platform and to reach supporters;
- The organisations can be of different profiles both from the conservative and the progressive sides in order to guarantee a full representation of interests.
What are you waiting for? Register now and maximise your impact!